Tim Levy is an author, speaker, consultant and coach working with CEOs and entrepreneurs on clarity, strategy and mindset. He routinely speaks for leading organizations like Vistage International, CEOSpace International and Secret Knock. His clients consistently report transformational shifts and rapid growth in their business and personal lives.
Tim’s intention is to radically accelerate and enable highly purposeful CEOs and entrepreneurs in their business and personal lives. His particular technique leverages three areas in particular –
– Without clarity, you have the life that happens to you. With clarity, you’re creating your life with clear intention.
– Once you have clarity, strategic initiatives begin to appear. They can be collected, resourced and laid out in clear sequence in the form of a Blueprint.
– Even with clarity and strategy, people must be internally aligned with their blueprint. You must resolve any internal conflict to maintain optimal state and consistent focus.
‘It’s my great pleasure to work 1-on-1 and in groups with people striving towards their purpose and growth. Through vehicles like our Life Summit Business Mastery program, I get to watch as you learn the theory, apply the practice and enjoy the tangible outcomes. If anything, I’d say I have an obsessive results-focus. Our techniques have to work!‘
Here is a quick look at our latest video on YouTube. You can always join our free newsletter to have one delivered to your inbox every 2-4 weeks. Enjoy!
‘And one last note – I am clearly focused on businesses that work beyond the dollar on things that are purposeful, intentional and bring a little something extra to the world.’
Tim is focused on CEOs and entrepreneurs. He writes about
– Clarity and strategy
– Mindset, purpose and passion
– Online business technology
– And his adventures in 3D print
As you know, here at Tim Levy & Associates we like to participate in charitable...
As you know by now, here at Tim Levy & Associates we love to do...
As you know, here at Tim Levy & Associates we do our best to encourage,...